The beneficial properties of walnuts have been known since ancient times. It contributes to the good functioning of the brain, increases the intellectual level.
Walnut oil is a nutritious product rich in vitamin E and polyunsaturated acids. It has a specific taste and aroma.
The beneficial properties of walnut oil can be listed for a very long time, here are some of them:
- promotes rapid healing of wounds, burns, as it has an anti-inflammatory effect:
- used as a prophylactic agent for atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases;
- promotes a good metabolism and stands guard over beauty, slowing down the aging process of the skin and the body as a whole;
- especially it should be included in the diet during colds, as it increases the protective mechanisms of immunity;
- lowers cholesterol levels and maintains the result;
- when consumed, radionuclides are released from the body;
- is a good laxative and effective against worms;
- very useful during pregnancy and lactation;
- it is used in cosmetology to moisturize the skin and as a means to fix tanning.
To achieve the above benefits, you need to take 1 teaspoon of oil 3 times a day.
But there are not only indications, but also contraindications to walnut oil.
Contraindications to walnut oil:
- exacerbation of gastric ulcer;
- reduced acidity of gastric juice.